Sabtu, 21 Januari 2017

tenses



1.       Simple Present
Active   : Painter write the wide of the land
Passive : The wide of the land is written by the summer
2.       Present Future
Active   : I Will dig the soil
Passive : The soil Will be dug by me
3.       Present Perfect
Active   : He has stir the cement
Passive : The cement has been stir by him
4.       Present Continous
Active   : He is drilling the wall
Passive : The wall is being drilled
5.       Present Future Perfect
Active   : We will have measured the field
Passive : The field will have been measured by us
6.       Present Future Continous
Active   : I will have been installing the progamme
Passive                 : The progamme will have been being instalied by me
7.       Present Perfect Continous
Active   : She has been Drinking an orange juice
Passive : An orange juice have been being drunk by her
8.       Present Future Perfect Continous
Active   : He will have  been hitting the drum
Passive                 : The drum will have been being hit by her
9.       Simple Past
Active   : My father cut the wood
Passive : The wood was cut by my father
10.   Past future
Active   : I would Climb the tree
Passive                 : The tree Would be climeed by me
11.   Past Perfect
Active   : Rudi had excauated the land
Passive : The Land had been excauanted by rudi
12.   Simple Past
Active   : My Brother landfiield the house
Passive : The house was landfilled by my brother
13.   Past Continous
Active   : I was drilling the ground
Passive : the ground was being drilied by me
14.   Past Future Perfect
Active   : I would Have measured the wide of the house
Passive                 : The wide of the house have been measured by me
15.   Past Future Continous
Active   : The Builder would be asphalting the street
Passive : The street would be being asphalted by the builder
16.   Past Perfect Continous
Active   : He had been istalling the brick
Passive : the brick had been being istallied by him
17.   Past Future Perfect Continous
Active   : The Buileder would have been building a tower
Passive                 : A tower would have been being built by the builder
18.   Simple Present
Active   : He welds the door
Passive : The door is weld by him
19.   Present Future
Active   : My father will tack the raber
Passive                 : The raber will be tacked by my father
20.   Present Future
Active   : The builder Has hored the ceramic
Passive : The ceramic has been honed by the builder
21.   Present Continous
Active   : They Are building that house
Passive : That house is being built by them
22.   Present Future Continous
Active   : Designeer will have Design A beautiful tower
Passive : A beautiful Tower have been design by the designeer
23.   Present Future Continous
Active   : Repaired will have been repairing the canal
Passive : The canal will have been being repaired
24.   Simple Past
Active   : Builder grind the cement
Passive                 : The cement was grind by me builder
25.   Past Future
Actove : The manager would observe the field
Passive : The field would be observed by the manager
26.   Past Perfect
Active   : The builder had flattered the ground
Passive : The ground had been flattered by the builder
27.   Past Continous
Active   : I was mixing the cement
Passive : The cement was being mixed by me
28.   Past Future Perfect
Active   : Driver Would Have Transported the supplies
Passive                 : The Supplies would have been transported by the driver
29.   Past Future Continous
Active   : She would be Analyting the data
Passive : The data would be being analyted by her
30.   Past Perfect Continous
Active   : The had Been Printing the paper
Passive                 : The paper Had been being Printed by him

1 komentar: